Business Account Manager - 12 months FTC
ApyLab’s’ team is actively seeking up to 6 account manager professionals for a 12 month Fixed Term Contract. The ideal person will have 2‑4 years’ experience to support the execution of the customer acquisition plans across the all Australian states. The Business Account Manager will be responsible for executing against the marketing priorities, with a key focus on supporting the event execution and thought leadership programs. They must demonstrate strong organisation and communication skills as they will be working directly with the CEO, business owners, senior business executives, 3rd party partners, agencies and internal stakeholders.
The Business Account Manager role will also require an extensive amount of relationship-building to gain the trust of cross-functional partners and key stakeholders Australia wide. With the guidance of the CEO, they will be responsible for supporting the best practice development and implementation of customer acquisition plans.
Business Account Manager - 12 month FTC Responsibilities
- Operationalise the customer acquisition plan via processes, best practices and cross-functional collaboration
- Work in collaboration for speaker engagement, training, managing the bench, placement, pitching and logistics
- Take control of the commercial partnerships by ensuring a strong content pipeline, efficiency in project management and creative thinking when it comes to pushing the partnerships to the limits
- Work closely with the comms, policy, sales, product, sales teams to ensure alignment and delivery of key customer acquisition programs
- Build strong networks both internally and externally to ensure the team is always aware of (or ahead of) the current state of the states’ markets especially NSW, VIC, and QLD
- Proactively foster, develop and drive thought leadership in support of Global Marketing Solutions goals
- 2+ years of commercial customer acquisition experience that demonstrates knowledge of marketing GTM
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales targets and close deals with target customer base
- Understanding of the marketing and advertising ecosystem—and of key client challenges
- Experience in implementing similar customer acquisition programs and event management (identifying and securing speaking engagements, working through commercial partnership programming, editorial scheduling, etc.)
- Skilled when it comes to working cross-functionally and building relationships with key stakeholders
- Experience in managing an editorial calendar, curating content and pitching ideas and stories
- Experience in creating and maintaining marketing plans including impact and budget management
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically
- Self-starter and hard worker – driven by a passion and routed in the belief of ApyLab’s mission
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Willingness to travel across the Australian states
- Australian market experience with focus on NSW, VIC, and QLD markets preferred
- Experience working with the pharmaceutical industry with focus on experience building relationships with the independent SME pharmacy owners preferred
ApyLab’s mission is to give the power of data back to businesses across the world. Through our family of apps and services, we're building an automated checkoutless shopping environment that empowers business owners to deliver better user experience with the power of Artificial Intelligence and easy to understand analytics.
Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at ApyLab are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to deliver more people-friendly shopping experiences and deliver meaningful information to the community. Together, we can help people build stronger businesses — we're just getting started.
ApyLab is committed to developing a friendly and open work environment that encourages individuals of all backgrounds and life paths to practice their skills in a way that adds value to communities and improves the society. As a company founded by migrants, we encourage a more welcoming environment by removing Permanent Residency requirements for our applicants.
How to apply
Send us your resume via email to: email@example.com. We will get in touch with the applicants that match out criteria.
- In your application email or in your resume identify in one or two sentences your experience with the ApyApp's latest version of the app
- We will reach out to you via email or by phone to confirm our interest in arranging a video conference with you
- Be prepared to answer questions about your experience and propose your strategy for achieving the role's objectives